I provide individual and family therapy and counseling focused on communication and relationship problems, crisis and life changes, anxiety, depression, addiction, post-trauma, autism, problems with adapting to a different cultural environment. I work with adults and children.
Education and Practice:
I have a Master's degree in psychology from Charles University in Prague. I have training in Gestalt therapy and post-graduate training in Gestalt therapy with Children and Adolescents, Trauma therapy course and a course Somatic experiencing for children . While living in the USA, I took counseling classes at North Arizona University and attended several psychology courses and conferences.
- APLA (Association Helping People with Autism): individual and group therapy for children and adults with Asperger’s Syndrome and counseling for parents and educators. Social skills training.
- Magdala Counseling Center (Prague): counseling and therapy for victims of domestic violence and trafficking in people.
- Touchstone Behavioral Health (Glendale AZ, USA): therapy and counseling for children and families.
- Children’s Center for Neurodevelopmental Studies (Glendale AZ, USA): education and therapy for children with autism.
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Clinic ESET (Prague): individual psychotherapy, diagnostics, and crisis intervention for adults.
- MOST Klíčov (Prague): psychotherapy for adolescents at a drug abuse treatment center.
- Linka bezpečí (Prague): crisis intervention and counseling on the phone.